Amber is a seasoned Business Development Executive with skills in project management, strategic planning, and a background in communications. She is an effective communicator with a proven track record of managing high profile clients and projects that drive sustainable business growth.
Amber has the reputation of incredible professionalism, initiative, and strong team‐building characteristics. She is unique in her approach to business development, finding ways to make clients feel comfortable with her approach, as well as ensuring that they believe in her ability to be a trusted advisor. She is vested in not just developing her accounts but also committed to the growth of the staff and practice lines around her.
Prior to joining YA, Amber was a Business Development Director for a consulting firm with various practice groups serving multiple client sectors. Spending the majority of her career in government, Amber gained experience in areas of government relations, communications, and marketing.
After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Amber began her career in NASCAR.
While relationship-building is her primary function by day, Amber also enjoys teaching her kids to ski at the lake and is determined to maintain her consistent golf swing.
- 2020 - Current | Regional Director of Business Development | YOUNG & Associates
- 2018 - 2020 | Business Development Director | J.S. Held, LLC
- 2017 - 2018 | Fire Group Case Manager/Forensics | GHD Services, Inc.
- 2008 - 2017 | Communications Director | Town of Harrisburg
- 2007 - 2008 | Account Executive | Octagon Worldwide
- 2003 - 2007 | Marketing Support Services | Jeff Gordon, Inc.
- University of South Carolina | Columbia, SC
Bachelor of Science - Sport and Entertainment Business/ Communication