ANTHONY ATTANUCCI joined YOUNG & Associates in 2016. Anthony brings with him over 35 years of estimating, consulting, and project management experience in both new construction and restoration work. IICRC certified in both Water and Fire Damage Restoration, he has over 20 years experience in estimating, consulting and managing restoration projects, including many complex historic and sacred places structures. The hallmarks of his work style and reporting are attention to detail, issue identification and resolution, meeting deadlines, and constant accessibility and communication. He has a wide range of experience providing damage assessment and estimating consulting.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- Safey PPE Bag - CRG Certified
- Scaffold Safety - ABC - Western PA
- Xactware - Xactimate 28 Training
Representative Consulting Assignments
- High-rise Apartment Building
New York, NY | None
- Historic Church | Fire/Smoke | $2.75M
- Historic Church | Tornado | $1M
- Church | Fire/Smoke | $2.9M
- 14 Building Historic Site | Tornado | $4.2M
- Convent | Wind | $1.8M
- Cathedral | Hurricane | $2.3M
- Historic Bed & Breakfast | Fire/Smoke | $1.9M
- 2020-06-01T05:00:00Z - 2020-07-01T05:00:00Z | Estimator | Stitch Enterprise
- 2020-01-01T06:00:00Z - 2020-04-30T05:00:00Z | Stitch Tester | AWS
- 2016 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 1997 - 2016 | Project Manager/Senior Estimator/Consultant | Church Restoration Group LLC/D.T. Mistick & Co./Mistick Construction
- 1995 - 1996 | Estimator/Project Manager | Advanced Construction Services Inc.
- 1990 - 1997 | Estimator/Purchasing Agent | O'Neil Construction Co.