Caleb Cockman has worked in the construction industry since 2017, joining Young & Associates in the Spring of 2022. Caleb’s background is from a geotechnical engineering firm (S&ME from 2017-2018) responsible for the oversight of construction materials during the construction process and adherence to structural plans. Caleb has worked on projects including infrastructure, medical facilities, airports, commercial buildings, and schools. During this time, Caleb’s responsibilities were testing of structural materials: concrete, soil, and masonry components, and observations of building methodologies in relation to plan drawings. As a Consultant, Caleb has provided damage assessments and estimating consulting for many residential, historical, commercial, and industrial projects in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, and Louisiana.
- OSHA | Occupational Safety & Health Administration Certificate
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- North Carolina Concrete Materials Technician
- ACI Concrete Materials Technician
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Airport | Project Management | $45M
- 2022 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2018 - 2022 | Senior Consultant | JS Held LLC
- 2017 - 2018 | Engineering Technician | S&ME Inc.
- 2014 - 2017 | Police Officer II | Asheboro Police Department