DANNY TOROK joined YOUNG & Associates in 2021 as an Associate Consultant. Danny began his career as a civil engineer working on commercial and residential land development projects. Danny’s background is in-site design engineering; including stormwater management, erosion and sedimentation control, construction sequencing, environmental permitting, construction administration, and business development.
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Apartments | Enviro - Water/Flood | $10M
- Industrial Port Facility | Hurricane | $1.2M
- Educational Building | Enviro - Water/Flood | $2M
- Warehouse | Tornado | $18M
- Winery | Fire/Smoke | $400K
- Residence | Fire/Smoke | $300K
- RaceTrack and Casino | Hurricane | $10M
- Apartment Building | Fire/Smoke | $500K
- Office Building | Enviro - Water/Flood | $1.1M
- Office Building | Enviro - Water/Flood | $50K
- 2021 - Current | Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2019 - 2021 | Staff Consultant | Civil & Enviromental Consultants, Inc.
- Geneva College | Beaver Falls, PA
B.S. - Environmental Engineering