DAVID SPEAR joined YOUNG & Associates in 2017 as a Regional Consultant where he learned the basics of Building Consulting by working catastrophe claims in Florida and North Carolina. In 2019 he transitioned to National Business Development Executive. David, who comes to us with more than 20 years of experience providing insurance and risk management solutions, has worked for some of the largest insurance companies and brokers in the industry. With his extensive background designing, negotiating, underwriting, placing and servicing complex insurance programs, Spear has proven himself to be an invaluable asset to YA's growing Business Development division.
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- 2017 - Current | National Business Development Executive | YOUNG & Associates
- 2013 - 2017 | Senior Health Care Broker/Vice President | Willis (Bermuda) Ltd.
- 2011 - 2013 | Senior Broker | National Health Care Practice - Aon Risk Solutions
- 2010 - 2011 | Senior Account Executive/Underwriter-Health Care | Zurich North America
- 2006 - 2009 | Partner | Health Care Practice Leader - JLT Park Ltd.
- 2004 - 2006 | Vice President/Broker | Health Care - Marsh Global Markets Ltd.
- 1999 - 2004 | Assistant Vice President/Client Representative | Health Care - Marsh USA Inc.
- Shippensburg University
Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- International Center for Captive Insurance Education
Associate of Science - Captive Insurance