Gerdi Steenekamp joined YOUNG & Associates in 2021. His background in estimating and data analysis has allowed him to analyze multiple aspects of small- to large-scale losses. Since joining YOUNG & Associates, he has been involved with hurricane and water/flood losses involving multi-family apartments, schools/universities, residential homes, assisted living facilities, and retail stores.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- HAAG CR-1 Certified Reviewer - Residential
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Multi-Family Apartments | Hurricane | $18M
- Retail Stores | Hurricane | $250K
- School/University | Enviro - Water/Flood | $320K
- School/University | Enviro - Water/Flood | $870K
- Multi-Family Apartments | Hurricane | $7M
- Assisted Living Facilities | Enviro - Water/Flood | $900K
- 2022 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2021 - 2022 | CAT Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2019 - 2021 | Data Analyst | P3 Data Tech
- 2019 - 2021 | Estimator | Newmil, Inc.