Jack Kennedy joined YOUNG & Associates in 2022 as Managing Partner of YA Investigative Services. His impressive background includes over 30 years of combined public safety, military, investigative and management experience. He is an experienced licensed investigator and executive leader with a demonstrated history of working in the forensic investigation industry. He has conducted and supervised investigations for numerous insurance carriers, law firms, corporations, government agencies, and high-net-worth individuals. He has the professionalism and expertise to work with clients and investigators to ensure each investigation is handled properly and is prepared for potential litigation. Additionally, he has extensive experience in business operations, growth, recruiting, retention and training of the most qualified investigators in the industry. As Managing Partner, Jack is responsible for the daily operations of YA Investigative Services.
- CFI | IAAI-CFI (Certified Fire Investigator Program)
- PI - Private Investigator
- 2022 - Current | Managing Partner, Investigative Services | YOUNG & Associates
- 2019 - 2021 | Vice President - Fire & Explosion | J.S. Held, LLC
- 2017 - 2019 | Senior Fire Forensics Manager | GHD, Inc.
- 2007 - 2017 | Eastern Region Fire Manager | Rimkus, Inc.
- 2001 - 2010 | Fire & Explosion Investigator | Charlotte Fire Investigation Task Force
- 1998 - 2001 | Captain / Firefighter | Harrisburg Fire and Rescue
- 1993 - 1997 | Combat Medic | U.S. Army
- Pfeiffer University | Charlotte, North Carolina
BA Course Work (80 hrs) - Criminal Justice