Jennifer Senecal joined YOUNG & Associates as a Contents Consultant in 2020. She has excellent management and leadership qualities and prior to joining YOUNG & Associates, she mentored and trained multiple managers for a 15 store franchise company. With her hard work and dedication, she not only brought individual stores back into financial success but assisted multiple stores with the same results over her eight-year career with the company. Her proven track record awarded her GM of the year in 2017 and TGM of the year in 2018 for all worldwide franchisees. In addition to management and leadership skills, Jennifer has also worked on some of the largest construction projects in the country. This included coordinating the finishes on multi-billion dollar projects such as City Center in Las Vegas and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for the general contractor. She has 14 years of experience combined in the construction and leadership/management fields. In this role, she will research and document items lost, along with organizing documents into a tracking spreadsheet with inventoried contents.
- 2022 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2020 - 2022 | Contents Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2012 - 2020 | Training (Operations) General Manager | The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- 2009 - 2011 | Engineering Coordinator | Tutor Perini
- 2006 - 2009 | Engineering Intern/Coordinator | Perini Building Company