JOE SCHULZ rejoined YOUNG & Associates in the fall of 2018 after being with YOUNG previously from 2010-2013, bringing with him extensive knowledge from his experience as a partner in commercial and residential development and construction firm, which specialized in high-end single-family homes and commercial development projects. Previous experiences include project management, estimating, purchasing, and contract negotiation. As a Regional Consultant with YOUNG & Associates Joe has consulted on a variety of losses including manufacturing/industrial, hospitality, retail, and high-end residential.
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Commercial Food Distribution Facility | Tornado | $18.7M
- Residential Loss | Enviro - Water/Flood | $575K
- Commercial Truck Facility | Tornado | $1.5M
- Commercial Food Manufacturer | Enviro - Water/Flood | $750K
- 2018 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2013 - 2018 | Executive Vice President-Partner | Seagate Development Group LLC
- 2010 - 2013 | Senior Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2006 - 2010 | President-Owner | Schulz Development & Consulting LLC
- 1997 - 2006 | Vice President-Partner | Rand Construction Engineering Inc.
- 1992 - 1997 | Project Manager | Rand Construction Engineering Inc.
- University of Michigan
Bachelor of Arts - Economics