Jon McClain has over nine years of experience in mitigation, restoration and large loss estimating for the insurance industry. He has put his construction knowledge and hands on experience to work in residential, commercial and industrial claims of all sizes.
Prior to becoming a building consultant, Jon was a project manager for a national restoration company in the Texas markets. In this role, he would handle losses from mitigation to turnkey occupancy. His duties included emergency services, mitigation, remediation and estimating all aspects of construction with budgetary oversight.
Jon began his career in environmental engineering working as a consultant for healthcare facilities regarding asbestos concerns. He then worked over 20 years in production and sales management for multiple building material manufacturers and distributors with emphasis on roofing and energy efficiency.
- FAACDP | FAA Certified Drone Pilot
- MBA | Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering
- Xactimate X1 Certification Level 3
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Multi Family | Fire/Smoke | $8M
- Hotel | Hurricane | $5M
- Commercial | Fire/Smoke | $5M
- School | Enviro - Water/Flood | $4M
- Refinery | Explosion | $20M
- Residential | Fire/Smoke | $13M
- 2021 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2018 - 2021 | Senior Consultant | J.S. Held
- 2012 - 2018 | Project Manager | Belfor
- 2007 - 2012 | Branch / Sales Manager | Guardian Fiberglass
- Tennessee Technological University | Cookeville, TN
Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering Technology
- University of Phoenix | Nashville, TN
Masters - Business Administration