LARRY ENNETT joined YOUNG & Associates as a Senior Consultant in 2019. Larry brings with him extensive professional experience in cost estimation, project management, negotiation, and impeccable client satisfaction. Before joining YOUNG & Associates, he amassed over 30 years of experience in materials and process development in the chemicals industry, including designing, cost estimating, and project installations, as well as international business management. Larry has a broad set of skills and technical knowledge that will allow him to help solve client problems and meet their needs. He possesses exceptional communication skills with attention to detail, problem-solving, all while meeting deadlines.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- Xactware – Xactimate Training
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Construction Equipment Mfg Plant | Enviro - Water/Flood | $3M
- US Military Base Housing | Hurricane | $5M
- 2019 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2003 - 2019 | Global Business Management | 3M Co.
- 1996 - 2003 | Technical Management | 3M Co.
- 1983 - 1996 | Process Engineering | 3M Co.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- University of Virginia
Master of Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- University of Minnesota
Master of Science - Business Administration