MARTIN REELS joined YOUNG & Associates in 2017. He has over 20 years of experience as a superintendent in the construction industry with a focus on the entertainment and gaming industry. Martin’s experience includes the coordination between all trades during construction activities along with responsibilities involved in punch list completion and project closeout.
- Managing Mold Issues for BLDG. Construction Mgmt. Serial # 2613719
- C3 Competent Person serial #2613718
- OSHA Train for confined Space Regulation 29 CFR 1910.146
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Hospital, Water Damage | Various Amounts
- Hotel, Hurricane Florence | Various Amounts
- Condominiums, Water Damage | Various Amounts
- Housing Complex, Hurricane Harvey | Various Amounts
- University, Water Damage | Various Amounts
- Apartment (Multiple Complexes), Hurricane Florence | Various Amounts
- 2017 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2012 - 2017 | Engerneering/Shift Manager | Foxwoods Casino
- 2008 - 2012 | Superintendent | Perini Building Company
- 1997 - 2008 | Superintendent | Klewin Gaming & Hospitality, Inc.