Marvin Spruill III joined Young & Associates in May of 2019. After serving in the US Army, Marvin spent 15 years as a career firefighter and was a lead instructor and member of North Carolina's Urban Search & Rescue team. The USAR teams' mission is responding to any type of disaster both locally and nationally. Marvin has responded to numerous incidents such as hurricanes, tornados, catastrophic infrastructure failures and foreign/domestic terrorism incidents. Marvin obtained his NC Commercial & Residential contractor's license in 2005 and built a company with a heavy focus on commercial & residential restoration and remodeling. Marvin's extensive knowledge of disaster response coupled with his experience in estimating, budget proposals, and project management makes him a valuable asset to Young & Associates.
- Firefighter Level II
- NC Hazardous Materials Technician
- FEMA Certified Structural Collapse Technician & Instructor
- NC Building Contractor 63633
- NC Rescue Technician & Instructor
- 2019 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2004 - Current | President | Off Duty Fireman Construction Inc.
- 2000 - 2015 | Firefighter II / Relief Driver / Level II Instructor | Cary & Wilmington Fire Departments/NC Urban Search & Rescue Team