MIKE NOLAN joined YOUNG & Associates as a Regional Consultant in 2017. Mike is a strategic problem solver with an emphasis on maximizing profitability. As the Division Manager for a specialty contractor, he was responsible for negotiating contracts between $100,000 and $5,000,000 while maintaining a firm grasp on standard cost estimating approaches, methodology, and techniques. He is accustomed to being responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of each construction project while mitigating complex issues. His expertise spans across a variety of construction standards, and he is highly skilled at understanding construction docs, architectural drawings, site/elevation plans, and specs for new construction/renovations. As a consultant, Mike brings a strong capability to accurately provide an assessment and itemization of any property damage. Being able to negotiate reconstruction scopes and relevant costs speedily provide a value-added service to the claims process allowing the resolution to serious issues in the field.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- LEED AP | Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- General Contractors License - Florida
- Contractors License - Maryland
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Commercial & Residential in East Tennessee | Hail | Varies from $4K to $5M+
- Omni Office Building - Miami | Enviro - Water/Flood | $2.5M
- 2017 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2005 - Current | Owner | TaskMasters/Construction Solutions Group LLC
- 2000 - 2017 | Division Manager | Lotspeich Co. of Florida Inc.
- 1999 - 2000 | Project Manager/Estimator | AA Stucco & Drywall Inc.
- 1992 - 1999 | Owner/General Contractor | Nolan Construction Inc.
- 1976 - 1990 | Foreman/Project Manager | Howard Nolan Co.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Ocean Engineering