MIKE NOLAN joined YOUNG & Associates as a Regional Consultant in 2017. Mike is a strategic problem solver with an emphasis on maximizing profitability. As the Division Manager for a specialty contractor, he was responsible for negotiating contracts between $100,000 and $5,000,000 while maintaining a firm grasp on standard cost estimating approaches, methodology, and techniques. He is accustomed to being responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of each construction project while mitigating complex issues. His expertise spans across a variety of construction standards, and he is highly skilled at understanding construction docs, architectural drawings, site/elevation plans, and specs for new construction/renovations. As a consultant, Mike brings a strong capability to accurately provide an assessment and itemization of any property damage. Being able to negotiate reconstruction scopes and relevant costs speedily provide a value-added service to the claims process allowing the resolution to serious issues in the field.
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- LEED AP | Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional
- Contractors License - Maryland
- General Contractors License - Florida
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Omni Office Building - Miami | Enviro - Water/Flood | $2.5M
- Commercial & Residential in East Tennessee | Hail | Varies from $4K to $5M+
- 2017 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2005 - Current | Owner | TaskMasters/Construction Solutions Group LLC
- 2000 - 2017 | Division Manager | Lotspeich Co. of Florida Inc.
- 1999 - 2000 | Project Manager/Estimator | AA Stucco & Drywall Inc.
- 1992 - 1999 | Owner/General Contractor | Nolan Construction Inc.
- 1976 - 1990 | Foreman/Project Manager | Howard Nolan Co.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Ocean Engineering