MICHAEL STOCKWELL joined YOUNG & Associates in 2011. He started in the restoration/construction industry in 1982. By 1986, Mike was appointed Construction Manager and controlled all projects within a 6 million gross revenue at a restoration company. In 1992, Mike created and managed his own restoration company, until 2009 when he joined J.S. Held as a Regional Consultant. Since 2011, Mike has operated as a Senior Regional Consultant with YOUNG & Associates, working his way up to Partner. He has consulted on a variety of losses on commercial, hospitality, medical, casino, industrial, and residential losses throughout the United States and Thailand. Mike has also completed additional certifications to bolster his consulting expertise through continuing education with Xactimate, asbestos, lead abatement, FSRT Fire Smoke Restoration Technician, WRT Water Remediation Technician, and ASD Applied Structural Drying.
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- Asbestos Certification
- Lead Abatement Certification
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Resort Lodge/Restaurant | Fire/Smoke | $2M
- 10+ Restaurants | Fire/Smoke | Various Costs
- Popular Chain Restaurants (71 Locations) | Enviro - Water/Flood | $18M
- Monrovia - CA High School | Fire/Smoke | $7.5M
- Historical Hotel | Fire/Smoke | $2M
- Multiple Locations | Earthquake | $11M
- 10 College Housing Structures | Fire/Smoke | $9M
- High School | Fire/Smoke | $10M
- Outdoor Athletic Stadium | Fire/Smoke | $6M
- 2020 - Current | Partner | YOUNG & Associates
- 2011 - 2020 | Regional Consultant/Senior Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2009 - 2011 | Consultant | J.S. Held Inc.
- 1988 - 2009 | Owner/Operator Nu-Way Restoration Inc. | Nu-Way Restoration Inc.
- 1983 - 1988 | Construction Management | Tri-Star Pacific Restoration