PETER PADILLA joined YOUNG & Associates in 2004. With over 22 years of experience in commercial construction and over 10 years in commercial real estate, Peter has accumulated experience in commercial and industrial property sub-sectors including multi-residential, hospitality, senior care, retail, school, office, industrial, and special facilities. Peter’s credentials, knowledge, and analytical abilities allow him to develop multi-disciplined solutions in order to resolve complex problems impacting a site from the emergency through the reconstruction phase. From single buildings to multi-complex and multi-site projects, Peter has been a lead consultant responsible for damage assessment, expedited services, scope development, cost estimating, and replacement cost analysis. He is bilingual and has the U.S, the Caribbean, and international experience. Peter is knowledgeable in all aspects of water, fire, and wind damage. He is also a Haag certified roofing inspector utilized in pre-litigation, litigation, and appraisals.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- HCI-C | HAAG Certified Inspector - Commercial
- ASD | IICRC - ASD (Applied Structural Drying)
- HCI-R | HAAG Certified Inspector - Residential
- Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS)
Representative Consulting Assignments
- High Rise Senior Facility | Enviro - Water/Flood | $10.5M
- School Complex | Enviro - Water/Flood | $4.2M
- Industrial Plant | Explosion | $2.1M
- Health/Fitness Facility | Fire/Smoke | $2.3M
- Assisted Living | Enviro - Water/Flood | $2.3M
- Auto Dealership | Fire/Smoke | $4.8M
- Franchised Restaurant | Fire/Smoke | $2.5M
- Apartment Complex | Fire/Smoke | $1.5M
- Assisted Living | Enviro - Water/Flood | $1.8M
- Industrial/Warehouse | Vandalism/Theft | $1.1M
- Hotel and Resort Complex | Hurricane | $109M
- Church Fellowship Hall | Fire/Smoke | $2.1M
- Hotel | Enviro - Hazmat | $1M
- High Rise Offices | Enviro - Water/Flood | $1.7M
- Mid Rise Offices | Fire/Smoke | $488K
- 2004 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2000 - 2004 | Senior Project Manager | Benchmark MPE Ltd.
- 1998 - 2000 | Project Manager | Construction Connection Inc.
- 1993 - 1998 | Assistant Project Manager/Project Coordinator | Har-Bro Inc.
- University of Massachusetts
Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Rutgers University School of Law
Juris Doctor -