Rafael has been in the insurance industry since 2008, working in his time as a senior field adjuster, senior desk adjuster, and file reviewer. He has handled hundreds of claims ranging from $50,000.00 losses to multi-million-dollar losses, with experience working on both residential and commercial properties. He has also been a project manager and estimator in the construction and restoration business specifically under insurance carrier preferred vendor programs.
- All Lines Claims Adjuster
- FEMA NFIP Certified Flood Adjuster - Commercial & Residential
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Multi-Family Apartment Complex | Hurricane | $5M
Hurricane Harvey |
- Super Storm Sandy | Enviro - Water/Flood | $7.5M
New York City/Long Island/New Jersey |
- Multi-Family Apartment Complex | Hurricane | $13M
Hurricane Laura |
- 2022 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2020 - 2022 | Senior Estimator/Claims Coordinator | J4 Development, Inc.
- 2019 - 2020 | Project Manager/Estimator | ConstrueMAX
- 2017 - 2019 | Senior Claims Examiner (Attorney & PA Represented Losses Team) / Senior Field Adjuster | People's Trust Insurance Company
- 2016 - 2017 | Senior Claims Examiner (Attorney & PA Represented Losses Team) | Heritage Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- 2014 - 2016 | Claims Examiner | People's Trust Insurance Company
- 2008 - 2019 | Independent Flood Adjuster | Colonial Claims Corp.
- 2005 - 2008 | Server | Multiple Locations
- 2002 - 2006 | Specialist | United States Army Reserve
- Santa Fe Community College | Gainesville, FL
International Business -