Rick is an experienced investigator with a demonstrated history of working in the fire and explosion forensics industry. Rick has the professionalism and expertise to work with clients and assure each investigation is handled properly, a thorough report is completed, and he is prepared for potential litigation. Additionally, he has testified as a court qualified expert in criminal and civil cases. Rick is a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (IAAI‐CFI) as well as a Certified Fire Instructor (IAAI-CI) with the International Association of Arson Investigators. He is a Licensed Private Investigator in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. He has delivered numerous educational seminars and continuing education courses in the field of forensic investigation and fire code enforcement.
- ICC | International Code Council
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Certified Fire Investigator & Certified Instructor
- 2022 - Current | Deputy Director, Fire & Explosion | YOUNG & Associates
- 2019 - 2022 | Regional Fire O&C Project Manager | J.S. Held, LLC
Associate of Science - Fire Science