Robert Lawrence joined YOUNG & Associates in 2022, bringing with him a diverse range of experience in Building Assessment and Project Management. Robert has been involved with a wide variety of construction projects and first and third-party property loss assessments including healthcare facilities, senior living, major hotel brands, student housing, high net worth residential properties, and commercial buildings. His experience includes ground up construction of residential and commercial properties, large loss damage and building deficiency assessment, environmental services, dispute resolution, and difficult contractor involvement. Additionally, Robert’s experience includes catastrophic property loss assessment throughout the United States and Canada including hurricane, building defect, water intrusion, mold, and fire. His professional background in Building Assessment and Project Management allows him to quickly adapt to any project environment, regardless of the construction phase and complexity.
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- 2022 - Current | Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2021 - 2022 | Project Manager | AAA Development Inc.
- 2019 - 2021 | General Manager | America's Home Place
- 2016 - 2019 | Senior Project Manager | GHP Environmental and Architecture
- 2014 - 2016 | Builder / General Manager | Schumacher Homes
- 2013 - 2014 | Branch Manager | Autumn Financial Group
- 2011 - 2013 | Warranty Manager | America's Home Place
- 2007 - 2011 | General Contractor | Sunstone LLC
- 2003 - 2007 | Custom Staircase Installations and Sales | Port City Staircase
- 1995 - 2003 | Carpenter / Siding and Staircase Installations | Chicago Carpenters Union
- Waubonsee Community College | Sugar Grove, IL
Fire Science - Firefighter II & III - Hazardous Materials Awareness & 1st Responder