SEAN DEISTER joined YOUNG & Associates as a Senior Consultant in 2017. Sean's experience includes over 25 years in commercial and residential construction as Lead Carpenter, Safety Officer, Project Supervisor, Project Manager, and General Contracting business owner. He has been responsible for safety training, project management, estimating, and client relations. Past projects include government contracts, commercial retail spaces, and residential construction.
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Distillery | Hurricane | $65M
- Assisted Living Facility | Wind | $ 300K
- State University | Fire/Smoke | $67.1M
- Hotel Chain | Hurricane | $52.7M
- GEO South Bay | Hurricane | $20.4M
- Bay Prison | Hurricane | $ 25M
- Hotel Chain | Hurricane | $115.5M
- 2017 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2007 - Current | Owner | Sean Deister Contracting L.L.C.
- 2003 - 2006 | Project Manager | Westbrooke Construction
- 1993 - 2002 | Lead Carpenter | Froehlich Construction
- 1988 - 1993 | Avation Ordinance Mechanic | United States Marine Corp