Shane White has worked in the construction industry for 15 years. He started his career as a carpenter for a restoration company based in Anchorage, Alaska where he specialized in remote fire, flood, and water damage claims across the state. As a construction manager, Shane had the opportunity to manage the construction of multiple homes in Haiti and man camps in Alaska. As he grew into his management roles, Shane estimated numerous multi-million dollar claims in some of the most remote places in Alaska. With this work, he has become familiar with working on projects effected by natural disasters and has extensive knowledge of arctic construction practices and logistics in Alaska.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
Representative Consulting Assignments
- Incinerator Building | Fire/Smoke | $1.4M
- Municipal Buildings & Homes | Enviro - Water/Flood | $10.7M
- School | Project Management | $7.9M
- Community Center | Fire/Smoke | $2.3M
- Water Treatment Facility | Fire/Smoke | $2.3M
- 2022 - Current | Senior Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2012 - 2022 | General Manager | Ashwater-Burns, Inc.
- 2010 - 2012 | Project Manager | Ashwater-Burns, Inc.
- 2009 - 2010 | Construction Manager | Alaska Structures
- 2007 - 2009 | Floorhand | Nabors Alaska Drilling