SHANE WOYTKO has been a part of the YOUNG & Associate team since 2004. His vast knowledge of the construction industry stems from his years of work as a Construction Project Manager in both the private and public sectors. As an Executive Partner, Shane oversees our four Texas offices, as well as our offices in Colorado, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Shane has been integral in several of YA's large cost consulting projects over the years, including during the 2004 Florida Hurricanes, 2005 Florida and Gulf Coast Hurricanes, and the 2008 and 2017 Texas and Gulf Coast Hurricanes. He has established an industry-leading team and is an integral member of YA's Executive team.
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- Mold and Asbestos Hazardous Training - 2013
- 2004 - Current | Exective Partner | YOUNG & Associates
- 2002 - 2004 | President | Woytko Construction
- 1994 - 2002 | Project Manager | Wick Constructors
- University of Washington
- Construction Management