Wade Wilson joined YOUNG & Associates in April 2019 as a Regional Business Development Executive. He was the Houston area Manager, Business Development Representative & National Retail Practice Group Leader for SEA Limited in the Forensic Engineering industry. Before his time in Houston, Wade spent three years as a Regional Business Developer & National Retail Practice Group Leader for SEA Limited based in Atlanta. Besides his regional Business Development responsibilities, Wade attended many seminars & conferences each year to develop business nationally for SEA. He also represented a manufacturing facility in Atlanta producing construction and building materials to contractors throughout the East Coast. As a Regional Business Development Executive for YOUNG & Associates, Wade's focus is on growing the YA brand and increasing the YA footprint in the Central Region of the US.
- 2019 - Current | Regional Business Development Executive | YOUNG & Associates
- 2012 - 2019 | Houston Branch Manager & Business Development Representative | SEA Limited
- 2009 - 2012 | Business Development Representative & Retail Practice Group Leader | SEA Limited
- 2006 - 2009 | Sales & Management | Mantel Masters LLC.
- 1996 - 2006 | Sales & General Manager | Interphase Industries
- Harding University
Bachelor of Science - Social Science