WILL KLEIN has been with YOUNG & Associates since 2017. Will has vast experience working closely with Adjusters, Owners, Contractors, Engineers and Building Consultants with a major work emphasis on building reconstruction, restoration, equipment, machinery cost, and remediation cost for the insurance industry. He has oversight experience in many forms/types of construction and restoration including; multi-family dwellings, educational, municipal, hotel/motel, and multi-story high rise construction. As a result of Will's almost 30-years of industry-wide experience, he has developed a unique skill set which includes: excellent interpersonal skills with clients, subcontractors, and management, locating, mobilizing and supervising a workforce, ability to meet rigid timelines and budget constraints, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- HCI-C | HAAG Certified Inspector - Commercial
- FSRT | IICRC - FSRT (Fire Smoke RT)
- WRT | IICRC - WRT (Water Damage Restoration Tech)
- FL Certified General Contractor 1998 – Present
- FL Independent Adjuster
- 2020 - Current | Partner | YOUNG & Associates
- 2017 - 2020 | Senior Regional Consultant | YOUNG & Associates
- 2016 - 2017 | Director | J.S. Held
- 2012 - 2016 | Assistant Vice President | Atlantic Estimating
- 2010 - 2012 | Independent Adjuster | Klein and Company Inc.
- 1995 - 2010 | President | Schwab Development Corporation
- 1991 - 1995 | Project Manager | Centex Corporation